What's in episode 51?
Part 2 of a merchant special with Oonagh O'Hagan, Owner and Managing Director of Meagher's Pharmacy Group. In this episode Oonagh chats about her journey into retail. Keeping customers and the community at the core of what Meagher's Pharmacy do and how that helped the digital side of the business grow.
Not only does Oonagh provide a valued service for the community with her ethos to give customers care and attention and make them feel a little bit better, she is also involved with Going for Growth. Going for Growth initiative helps support women to grow their businesses. Oonagh has also been nominated for 2021 EY Entrepreneur Of The Year.
- The daily operation
- How Oonagh's ambition quickly grew from one to opening more pharmacies in Dublin
- HSE cuts helped develop a retail strategy
- Introducing a loyalty programme
- Asking customers what they wanted to see
- Offering click and collect in 2014
- How having a person behind the brand was crucial in her research
- The unboxing phenomenal
- Why their repeat order rate is very high
- Becoming more technical and digitising businesses
- Why the future is bright for pharmacy
- Managing services and the importance of community pharmacy
- How online doctor and digital offers can help the customer
- Mentoring entrepreneurs