Second call for Covid-19 Online Retail Scheme
The Department of Business, Enterprise and Innovation (DBEI) has opened a second call for retail businesses to apply for the Covid-19 Online Retail Scheme. The Scheme which was introduced back in April, granted 183 retail businesses on average €35,000 each to elevate their online business.
The Scheme helps Irish-owned retailers to strategically establish a better online presence to increase sales, so they can be more competitive, sustain jobs and subsequently scale their businesses in both domestic and international markets.
In essence, the requirements to apply are:
- be an Irish-owned retail enterprise
- had 10 or more employees on or before 29 February 2020
- have a retail outlet and
- have an existing online presence.
The maximum grant available is €40,000. Successful applicants will be awarded funding to support a maximum of 80% of the project costs. The minimum grant amount payable is €10,000.
- Call Open date: Monday 31st August 2020
- Call Close date: Monday 28th September 2020 at 3pm
More information about the Covid-19 Online Retail Scheme can be found on Enterprise Ireland.
We can help you
Our team at Milk Bottle have a track record in utilising this funding in the past for clients in the following ways:
- Migrating your online store to Shopify & Shopify Plus
- Boosting your Shopify sales via internationalisation and store upgrades
- Addition of automated email marketing to target new sales and improve repeat store sales
Please feel free to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss. You can also learn more about our services here.
We are trusted, experienced, and accredited Shopify Experts.