The COVID-19 Online Retail Scheme by Enterprise Ireland will open for applications today, Wednesday, April 29th to support retailers to enhance their digital capability.
If you run an Irish owned business of more than 10 people you may be entitled to a maximum grant available is €40,000 or 80% of your online investment costs. Full details are here: www.enterprise-ireland.com/retail
- Applicants must be an Irish-owned retail enterprise that had 10 or more employees on or before 29 February 2020
- Primary income must come from retail
The final date to submit an application is 3.00 pm on Wednesday 27th May 2020.
Our team at Milk Bottle have a track record in utilising this funding in the past for clients as follows:
- Migrating your online store to Shopify & Shopify Plus
- Boosting your Shopify sales via internationalisation and store upgrades
- Addition of automated email marketing to target new sales and improve repeat store sales
Feel free to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.