Backing Business Winners
We had an array of Munster businesses that applied for Virgin Media’s ‘Backing Business’ Initiative. Each of the final 5 has a great story to tell and something exciting to offer their customers.
We are really looking forward to working with each finalist and sharing our Shopify expertise to help elevate each business online. The 5 businesses selected are:
- Cork-based branded homeware company Fervor + Hue who are Irish owned and offer an eclectic collection of select-piece furniture, soft furnishings, lighting, wall art and more.
- Kerry-based company Grounded Pottery who offer hand-crafted ceramic reusable travel cups with designs inspired by the Irish countryside.
- Limerick-based company Lucy Erridge is a place where you can immerse yourself in fine craftsmanship and design excellence.
- Tipperary-based food company, Rívesci who produce award-winning hand-made condiments which appear on menus in cafes and bistros around the country.
- Waterford-based company, Dust + Rock, which was founded by Susan Furniss Radley, designer of the ‘Wrist Pocket’, a unique take on an everyday purse with added functionality and peace of mind due to its clever design.
The five selected businesses will get a share of the overall €100,000 in support and will also benefit hugely from the expertise and insights of each of the Virgin Media ‘Backing Business’ partners.
Along with our own offering of building an online Shopify store, is one year of free Fibre Business Broadband with Virgin Media Business, and business development support and full membership of Digital Business Ireland's extensive network.
Each business will also receive mentoring in digital marketing from their Local Enterprise Office and the overall initiative is supported with programme funding from Permanent TSB.
Sign up to our newsletter to hear about future opportunities like this one.