Backing Business Campaign with Virgin Media & DBI
A huge congratulations to the five winners of the Backing Business Campaign. It was an inspiring initiative to be part of and we were joined by Minister Robert Troy T.D. on it's successful completion in Dublin last week.
Each Munster SME business was part of a €100k digital transformation package to help them to digitally transform their small businesses.
As retail continues to pick itself up after the pandemic’s forced closure of bricks-and-mortar stores, the message to shop local still rings loud and clear. So check out these 5 Irish businesses new Shopify stores built by us, Milk Bottle Labs.
- Cork-based branded homeware company Fervor + Hue who offer an eclectic collection of select-piece furniture, soft furnishings, lighting, wall art and more. www.fervorandhue.com
- Kerry-based company Grounded Pottery who offer hand-crafted, ceramic reusable travel cups with designs inspired by the Irish countryside. www.groundedpottery.ie
- Limerick-based company Lucy Erridge – An artist working with watercolours to create paintings inspired by nature and wildlife. www.lucyerridgeart.ie
- Tipperary-based food company, Rívesci who produce award-winning hand-made condiments which appear on menus in cafés and bistros around the country. www.rivesci.ie
- Waterford-based company, Dust + Rock, founded by Susan Furniss Radley, designer of the ‘Wrist Pocket’, a unique take on an everyday purse with added functionality and peace of mind due to its really clever design. www.dustandrock.com
Along with our own offering of building an online Shopify store, was one year of free Fibre Business Broadband with Virgin Media Business, and business development support and full membership of Digital Business Ireland's extensive network.
Each business also received mentoring in digital marketing from their Local Enterprise Office and the overall initiative was supported with programme funding from Permanent TSB.
Read the full press release
We look forward to seeing the winning businesses develop and grow and embrace the Shopify platform.
Sign up to our newsletter to hear about future opportunities like this one.