10 Reasons to use Shopify
Shopify includes a host of features making selling online super easy. Below are a few of the features many of our clients are confused about prior to launch.
- Shopify is Mobile – Chances are 50% of your traffic will come from mobile users. They browse on their mobile and may purchase also or complete the transaction on the big screen. Shopify includes a built-in mobile commerce shopping cart allowing your customers to browse from any device.
- FREE Shipping – Free shipping is a proven sales tactic. Shopify allows you to offer FREE shipping and Improve your average order value. With our recent store watersenseireland.com, they offer free shipping on all orders over €34.99
- Domain Name - If you have a domain name you can use it. if not you can register a new name through Shopify.
- Shopify Themes – Shopify includes FREE themes which define the look and feel of your store. And the store also includes premium themes from some really cool designs.
- Blog – An updated and relevant blog is key to getting traffic to your site. Shopify includes a built in blogging platform
- Security – Shopify is secure. All credit card and transaction information is protected by the same level of security used by banks: a 256-bit SSL certificate.
- Payment Gateway – Whether you use Paypal or Stripe, Shopify has you covered. Shopify integrates with over 70 payment gateways.
- Shipping Rates – Shipping rates are flexible and can be set by price, tiered pricing, weight-based, and location-based rates.
- Taxes - Based on your location, Shopify will automatically handle major country and state tax rates.
- Shopify Mobile – The Shopify mobile app allows to manage your store from your phone – manage inventory, fulfil orders, and contact a customer.
Team Milk Bottle Labs