Shopify Client/Project Lead
Role: Shopify Client/Project Lead
About Milk Bottle Labs
Milk Bottle Labs is one of the most reputable accredited Shopify Experts in the world. As official Shopify partners & qualified Shopify Experts, we build, improve and manage some of the most successful Shopify stores on the planet. Locally these include Golden Discs, Meaghers Pharmacy & Schoolbooks.ie.
We’re a tight team of digital experts who’ve been helping ambitious entrepreneurs to build and grow their business with Shopify since 2012 and are looking forward to helping even more entrepreneurs in 2022 and beyond.
About the role
We are looking for an enthusiastic client manager with project management experience who is passionate about Shopify. The ideal candidate must enjoy being part of a small growing team. You will have full understanding of the Shopify 2.0 platform, the apps eco-system and the platform capabilities of Shopify 2.0.
Reporting to the Managing Director, and working alongside our development team and clients to seamlessly deliver and manage Shopify 2.0 store builds, app installs and changes.
You will be responsible for
- Managing key Shopify projects for our growing client base of ambitious merchants
- Scoping project requirements and matching the requirements to Shopify's capabilities/limitations
- Management of stakeholders and their expectations during the project life cycle
- Maximising our clients’ satisfaction in line with the project goals
- Collaborating across the team to coordinate project launch, design and development and managing the lifecycle of the project through to successful launch
- Acting proactively to resolve issues as they arise through the project timelines.
- Being an active member of the project team, supporting colleagues and peers to help achieve overall client and company goals
You should have
- Proven work experience with the Shopify platform (optimally 2+ years).
- Highly organised and motivated business manager with an aptitude for understanding and solving problems
- A positive outlook and strong interpersonal relationship building skills
- Demonstrated ability to understand the Shopify platform
- Demonstrated ability to improving the performance of Shopify in a live environment
- An active interest in entrepreneurship
- Demonstrable experience of working on your own initiative without oversight
- Have legal authorization to be employed in Ireland
- Previous remote working experience is preferred
We’re interested in highly-ambitious ecommerce and digital professionals, with relevant experience, to join our team - if you think you fit the bill, please apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a short note summarising your suitability for the role.
This is a direct application only position - we do not accept referrals from recruitment agencies or 3rd parties.