What's in episode 50?
Do you find that you have out of stock items appearing at the top of your collection pages? Or dead stock you need to move?
Daniel Gurevitch CEO & Founder of Kimonix chats to Keith about his slick app that helps Shopify brands optimise and boost their inventory. Using advanced analytics merchants can create smart automated collections and form a sorting strategy with advanced parameters and 1 to 1 personalisation to sell more. It is high level product sorting made simple.
- Tele Aviv as a start up nation is booming
- Israelis never relax - always thinking how to do things better
- One area of Shopify lacking and that is product sorting
- What is Kimonix?
- Based on the business needs of each collection. As each collection has it’s own needs.
- A merchandising solution. Sorting is a big issue that Kimonix resolve. Sorting strategy is crucial for big stores.
- Showing the right product at the right time
- Create a super collection (same idea as automatic collection on Shopify) but with extra parameters
- Multi segment collection which can be created within the collection i.e. multiple brands within the collection, can create sorting strategy based on that.
- Using google analytics data
- Out of stock items pushed down to bottom
- Setting a time frame on new items like 30 days
- How AI works in the app, using personalisation
- Personalised collection for email campaigns
- Product grouping as some products always need to be beside one another - i.e. bikini - top and bottom product > can use product groups
- Smart collections - using strategy to move non moving products but maintaining sales for best selling products.
- App using Profit driven data
- A time saver for online retailers i.e. staff don’t have to constantly check that homepage has sold out items
Learn more about Kimonix in our App of the Month: Kimonix Super Collections Sort&Create blog post