What's in episode 52?
As an app developer are you overloaded with support tickets that are starting to take up your time? In this episode, Alvaro Bahamon from The Support Heroes, chats about his service that operates around the clock customer service to Shopify Partners. He elaborates on the importance of customer support to your digital business in order to retain customers and extract more value from them. He troubleshoots through the recent challenges with the growth of ecommerce in the pandemic and how The Support Heroes can be there to assist right away.
- Around the clock support for Shopify Apps
- Studying business in Columbia
- Helping app developers increase retention
- Remote working
- How the pandemic accelerated business
- How the rules are changing
- How customer support agents are being affected by growth with the complexity of questions and expectations are higher
- The importance of being personalable
- Customer support should be seen as an investment not a cost
- How to stand out from the crowd with all the apps that are available on the Shopify App Store
- The future of The Support Heroes