What's in episode 43?
Keith catches up with Brecker Brees, Co-founder of Pricestack. Pricestack is a Shopify app that analysis customer behavioural data. It then uses it to make adjustments to Shopify merchants pricing strategy, in order to earn more revenue, increase profit, and lifetime value.
- Las Vegas, it's a great place to live! Although bizarre in a pandemic with zero tourists.
- What is Pricestack?
- How being a trained Economist sparked the fire to create Pricestack
- How to get things moving by not limiting pricing
- Some of the interesting things a merchant can do with pricing to help demands in certain scenarios i.e. supply chain issues
- Ecommerce stores ecosystem
- The attributes that influence success
- Case study: Walkee Paws
- Adapting and catering to individual store owner requirements
- Pricestack's new user interface and new tools that we just launched to make our platform even more powerful.
- Optimised tool for Facebook marketing