What's in episode 31?
In this episode, Keith chats with Yair Miron, CEO and Founder of Rise.ai, an automated Gift Card & Store Credit solution for Shopify stores. With a 55% rise in gift card purchases during Covid-19, Yair shares how merchants can retain their customers through a lifecycle of purchasing behaviour for gift cards and loyalty programmes.
- Working from home challenges in a global pandemic. Using platforms like Slack and Basecamp to communicate and manage projects.
- What the tech culture is like in Israel. Perfect for young companies and startups as people are encouraged to take risks.
- Healthy access to funding with Government support and International companies all looking for the next big thing.
- Shopify helps app developers grow.
- History of Gift Wizard, the predecessor to Rise.ai
- All about Rise.ai -- a value-added service focusing on customer retention
- Merchants using Gift Cards to retain their businesses in Covid-19
- Shoppers want to buy from a brand they feel connected to
- Offering new channels to sell gift vouchers on
- All about Rise.ai new partnership with Facebook to sell gift cards on Facebook and Instagram for Shopify stores
- The loyalty card solution
- Linking bricks and mortar stores to online