eCommerce Project Manager
We are seeking a remote/part-time project manager to support our clients and internal teams to deliver site builds, upgrades and ongoing digital marketing services. Initially, we'll need 20 hours of your week.
We are based in Dublin but this position can be remote if you're the right candidate.
You’ll work closely with our designers, developers, clients and management team and will be guided through the process by experienced Shopify experts.
- Working with the client to define and document the objectives and end goal
- Develop execution plans for projects including comprehensive production schedules
- Production monitoring and prioritization
- Communicating a project’s progress with clients, internal teams & senior management
You need the following:
Attention to Detail: Manage schedules, budgets, assets, and overall project organization to ensure requirements and project deliverables dates are clearly communicated, understood, and executed upon
Multitasking: Ability to manage multiple projects with varying degrees of scope simultaneously
Reporting: Excellent organization and administrative skills ensuring all projects include a weekly reporting structure
Client Management: Project reporting, scope agreement, and general engagement as well as understanding of usability and accessibility requirements of web projects
Communication: Excellent presentation and communication skills. Ability to clearly communicate the goals of the client and the ideas behind our work.
Essential Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- An appreciation for the power of digital
- An interest in online commerce
- At least 2-3 years demonstrable experience in a digital environment
- Experience using project management tools - we use Basecamp
- Experience with scheduling and resource management
Working knowledge of the Shopify platform & Basecamp - but not mandatory
To apply simply email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not engage with agencies.