eCommerce Designer (Remote)
About Milk Bottle Labs
Milk Bottle Labs is one of the most reputable accredited Shopify Experts in the world. As official Shopify partners & qualified Shopify Experts, we build, improve and manage some of the most successful Shopify stores on the planet. Locally these include Golden Discs, Meaghers Pharmacy & Schoolbooks.ie.
We’re a tight team of digital experts who’ve been helping ambitious entrepreneurs to build and grow their business with Shopify since 2012 and are looking forward to helping even more entrepreneurs in 2021 and beyond.
About the role
Our design lead approach to our Shopify projects has grown so we'd like to work closely with extremely creative mind that can visualise our teams concepts and help more clients sell more with visually appealing Shopify stores.
- Collaborating with our remote Shopify team
- Staying up to date with eCommerce industry trends
- Producing consistently excellent visual work
- Nurturing creativity with the wider team
- Communicating productively with management and clients to keep them up-to-date with project milestones
- Creating direction for projects and guiding team members
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- English as a first language
- Confidence to be bold with their work
- Industry experience in the design field
- The ability to meet deadlines
- A background of working well as part of a remote team
We’re interested in highly-ambitious ecommerce and digital professionals, with relevant experience, to join our team - if you think you fit the bill, please apply via firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a short note summarising your suitability for the role.
This is a direct application only position - we do not accept referrals from recruitment agencies or 3rd parties.